CISF Recruitment 2018
CISF Recruitment 2018
Central Industrial Security Force is looking to recruit eligible applicants for filling up the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable. This recruitment will for sports persons for men & female both. Applications are inviting for filing up the 118 vacancies of these posts. As per the require qualification to the posts & having require age limit eligible applicants can apply to these posts by submitting their applications as per the Annexure-“I”. Last date for submitting applications is 25th January 2018. For further details & applications format is as follows:-
केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा दल नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे सहायक उपनिरीक्षक आणि हेड कांस्टेबल एकूण – 118 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 25 जानेवारी 2018 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
CISF Bharti 2018
CISF Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable
- Number of Posts : 118 vacancies
- Selection Process : Trial Test, Proficiency Test & Medical Examination
- Application Mode : offline
- Official Website : www.cisf.gov.in
- Last Date : 25th January 2018
- Assistant Sub Inspector/Exe-31 and Head Constable/GD-87 – 118 vacancies
CISF Recruitment 2018 Application Fees:
- Applicants applying to these posts have to pay the require amount of the applications fees.
- Applications fees of Rs.100/- require to be pay through postal order drawn in favour of the receptive officer.
CISF Recruitment 2018 How to Apply:
- Applicants have to submit their applications as per the Annexure-“I”.
- Annexure-“I” should get fully filled with details information about the applicants as necessary to the posts.
- Duly filled applications should be along with attested copies of all necessary documents & certificate in support of details filled in the applications.
Last Date: Last date for submitting applications is 25-01-2018
CISF Constable Recruitment 2017
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released employment notification for recruiting eligible applicants for post of Constable /Tradesmen. Inviting application to fill these posts with 378 vacancies. For vacancy distribution read post below. Required applicants to this post must be 10th pass. Age of applicants should be below 23 years. The application is to be submitted through online mode at the respective Zonal DIsG (ARCs) mentioned in below advertisement. For more details see below advertisement link. Last date of application is 20th November 2017. More details of CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 applications and how to apply details are as follows :-
केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा दल नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे कॉन्स्टेबल / व्यापारी-378 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 22 नोव्हेंबर 2017 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Constable Recruitment 2017 Details:
CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
- Name of Posts : Constable /Tradesmen
- Number of Posts : 378 Vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 23 years
- Selection Process : Physical Efficiency Test (PET),Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test.
- Application Mode : Online mode
- Official Website : www.cisf.gov.in
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- per month
- Job Location : All Over India
- Last Date : 20/11/2017
Latest CISF Vacancy Details:
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 378
- CT/Barber – 37
- CT/Boot Maker – 08
- CT/Cook – 185
- CT/Carpenter – 08
- CT/Electrician – 03
- CT/Mason- 02
- CT/Mali – 04
- CT/Painter – 04
- CT/Plumber – 02
- CT/Sweeper – 94
- CT/Washerman – 31
CISF Tradesman Vacancy Application Fees:
- General/OBC candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.100/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) exempted from payment of application fee
Last date of sending application is 20th November 2017
CISF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017 For 79 Posts
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Published Advertisement for the post of Assistant sub -Inspector (ASI) Steno. There are total 79 vacancies available. The eligible & interested candidates send application form before the last date 28th February 2017 with all relevant document. Details regarding the number of vacancies, educational qualification, age limit etc., are given below in PDF file. Read the complete instruction carefully.
- Application Fees for Rs. 100/- (Rupee hundred only)
केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा दल नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे असिस्टंट-सब इन्स्पेक्टर (लघुलेखन) या पदाच्या एकूण 79 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. पात्र उमेदवारांनी दिनांक 28 फेब्रुवारी 2017 पर्यंत आपल्या अर्ज दिलेल्या पत्तावर पाठवावा. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
CISF ASI Steno Bharti 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
CISF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017 Important Points :
- Only eligible Candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notice to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age, Educational qualification etc.
- Application form and Admit card duly filled in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure-I and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly self attested may be sent to the concerned DIG as mentioned in Para -IX above by 28.02.2017 and in case of residents of North East region by 07.03.2017. One similar photograph will also be affixed on the Admit Card.
- Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form:-
a) A crossed non-refundable Indian Postal Order of Rs.100/-(Rupees hundred only) on account of application fee if applicable for the candidates as mentioned in Para VIII above. No claim for refund of application fee will be entertained on the ground of rejection of application.
b) Three self addressed envelopes of 12 x 27 cms size. Address on the envelopes must be written clearly. Out of these three self addressed envelopes, two envelop must be affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 22/- so that call up letter may be sent through registered post, otherwise the application will be summarily rejected.
c) Photostat copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age and educational qualification issued by a recognized board/University duly self attested.
d) Photostat copy of SC or ST certificate which should be on the format as prescribed in Annexure-II (if belonging to SC/ST category).
e) Photostat copy of OBC certificate which should be on the format as prescribed in Annexure –III (if belonging to OBC category).
f) Candidates belonging to OBC category will have to sign declaration with regard to “non-creamy layer status certificate” as mentioned in application form.
g) Certificate for relaxation in height and/or chest measurement as per format in Annexure-IV (if seeking to avail relaxation in Physical Standards).
h) Photostat copy of Army discharge certificate, Undertaking as per format in Annexure-V and Certificate for employed Officials as per – Annexure-VIII for the candidates applying against Ex-Servicemen vacancies
i) Questionnaire as per Annexure-VI duly filled in and signed by the candidates should invariably be send along with the application form.
j) Govt Servant including CISF personnel will have to submit a certificate as per Annexure –IX from his/her Head of office/Controlling officer/Unit Commander at the time of applying
k) Other certificates in support of various relaxations as mentioned in para-III.
CISF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: