State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India Published Notification for recruitment of Deputy Manager- Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II). Inviting online application to fill these posts with 50 vacancies. Require applicants to these posts must be Chartered Accountant (CA). with age of applicants must be between 21 to 35 years. eligible and interested applicants may apply from below online apply link. While online application applicants need to upload scan copies of photograph and signature also need to pay online application as mentioned below. For more details see below advertisement link. Applicants may also visit official website www.sbi.co.in. Last date of application is 28th January 2018. More details of State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 applications and how to apply details are as follows :-
स्टेट बँक ऑफ इंडिया, मुंबई नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे उपव्यवस्थापक-50 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 28 जानेवारी 2018 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Details:
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
- Advertisement Number : CRPD/SCO-CA/2017-18/08
- Name of Posts : Deputy Manager
- Number of Posts : 50 Vacancies
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Selection Process : on basis of online written test and interview/group discussion.
- Application Mode : Online mode
- Pay Scale : 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Last Date : 28/01/2018
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Fee Charges:
- For SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 100/-
- For General and others- Rs. 600/-
- Online Registration of Application and online payment of fee: 05.01.2018 to 28.01.2018
- Date of online Test (Tentative): 25.02.2018
- Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test: 12.02.2018 onward
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2017 For 2313 Posts
SBI Recruitment 2017. State Bank of India Published Notification for the post of Probationary Officers (PO). There are total 2313 vacancies available for Probationary Officers (PO). Online Registration Open from 7th February 2017 to 6th March 2017. Candidates Apply online for this post from below given link. Complete details of educational qualification, how to apply, selection process etc., are given below. Read the complete instruction carefully.
भारतीय स्टेट बँक नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर्स या पदाच्या एकूण 2313 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अर्ज 7 फेब्रुवारी 2017 पासून उपलब्ध झाले असून अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 6 मार्च 2017 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Education Qualification Details For SBI Bharti 2017
As Per the given Advertisement the education qualification details are, candidates should be Graduate. For More Educational Details read the given PDF Advertisement.
State Bank of India Bharti 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
SBI Recruitment 2017 How to Apply and payment of Fees
- Candidates can apply online only from 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017 and no other mode of application will
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges or receipt of
Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00
PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised to not to
forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2017’ in the subject of
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online : Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept
active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by
PAYMENT OF FEES : [ONLINE MODE ONLY] :
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning
the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers and
open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the current openings.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit
the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data
already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be
generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration
number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit
the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in
completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The
registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to
pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions
available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information
as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which
may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at
State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: