Aadhaar does not have Verified mobile
As Indian Government announces that it is compulsory to link mobile no. with Aadhaar is mandatory. So many persons have already started doing this. But there is no confirmations of linking of Aadhaar & mobile no. For more details visit www.uidai.gov.in
To overcome this situation Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides an online link to verify email / mobile no. This verification can be done from following link.
Methods for Linking Aadhaar with Mobile no:
New/ First Time Linking:
- First time linking of Aadhaar can only be done in offline mode
- Applicants needs to visit to there nearest UIDAI Aadhsar center for linking of Aadhaar card.
- This requires to submit their offline applications forms to the nearest centers to do so.
- Applications should get filled by the all necessary details as per the requirement and should get attach with xerox copy of original Aadhar card.
- Also applicants need to attach all necessary documents & certificates as given in the following list.
- Duly filled application form should get submit to the official center for completing the linking process.
- At Aadhaar center, thumb impression of the applicant will get verify, and after verification of this & completing all require process an acknowledgement sleep will be provide as confirmation of the process done by the applicants.
- It may need around 10 days to get effective for applications.
Updating an Old Mobile No.:
- Updating an old mobile no. can done through online mode.
- For this applicants can use following link which redirects to official link.
- For this applicants need to get enter the Aadhaar no. which require to get change and also the require text shown in the box for verification.
- By clicking on the next button it will send on OTP to old register mobile no. it is necessary to have the old no. for changing it to new one.
- After entering it, redirects to next process page where applicants have to mention all necessary details and have to enter a new mobile no.
- Now finally press on Submit button for final submission of the applications
- List of Documents Require
- Aadhaar Linking From
- Updating Old Mobile No.
- Varify Aadhaar with Mobile No.