Air India Recruitment 2019
Air India Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview
Air India Recruitment 2019: Air India Limited has issued the notification for the recruitment of Trainee Controllers and Data Entry Operator Poss. Air India invited for filling up 79 vacancies for these posts. The Job Location for these posts is New Delhi. This job is on a Fixed Term Contract basis. Eligible and Interested candidates may walk-in-interview on the given address. Walk-in-Interview held on 30th April and 1st May 2019 from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm. More details about Air India Recruitment 2019 is given below.
एअर इंडिया लिमिटेड नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे प्रशिक्षित नियंत्रक आणि डेटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर पदांच्या 79 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक व पात्र उमेदवारांनी 30 एप्रिल व 1 मे 2019 तारखेला मुलाखती करिता हजर राहावे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2019- Notification Details
- Organization Name: Air India Limited
- Name of the Posts: Trainee Controller, Data Entry Operator
- Number of Posts: 79 Posts
- Official Website:www.airindia.in
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 30th April and 1st May 2019
Vacancy Details for Air India Recruitment 2019
|Sr.No||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|01||Trainee Controller||25 Posts||B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized University||Rs. 25,000/-|
|02||Data Entry Operators||54 Posts||Graduation from a recognized University||Rs. 21,000/-|
How to Apply For Air India Ltd Recruitment 2019
- Eligible and Interested candidates may walk-in-interview to the given address.
- Applicants bring with updated resume and a duly filled in Application Form
- One set of SELF ATTESTED photocopies of supporting testimonials for the date of birth, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Mention education qualification, experience, age, etc in the applications
- Also, it is necessary to attach all necessary documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
- Applicants should attend the Walk-in-Interview on 30th April and 1st May 2019