CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017 For 2945 Posts
Directorate General, Central Reserve Police Force, Delhi Published News for the post of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Male/Female. There are total 2945 vacancies available. Online Registration of Application form is started now. Eligible candidates send their online applications from before the last date i.e. 1st March 2017. Details of educational qualification, age limit, application fees, Mode of payment, selection process, remuneration, etc., are given below.
डायरेक्टरेट जनरल, केंद्रीय राखीव पोलीस दल दिल्ली नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे कॉन्स्टेबल (तांत्रिक व ट्रेडसमन) या पदाच्या एकूण 2945 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. तसेच इच्छुक उमेदवारांसाठी अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 1 मार्च 2017 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Pay Scale Details For CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017
As Per the given News the pay scale details are, candidates should be Laval 3 in the pay matrix 21,700 to 50,000/- (old scale 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2000/- ). For More pay scale Details read the given PDF Advertisement.
CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Male candidates belonging to General(UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs 100/- (Rupees Hundred) Only as examination fee through following mode. Here it is also mentioned that if a SC/ST candidates applied from General Category due to non availability of vacancy of respective trade in their state or any other reason, they also exempted for payment of fees:-
(1) Through SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted). Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted upto 20/02/2017 only.
(2) Net Banking through any bank
(3) Credit card /Debit Card of any bank.
Details of remittance particular are also mentioned in the online application.
CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017 How to Apply :
The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. As already mentioned at Para-1(i) above, the facility of submitting online applications is available on website www.crpfindia.com. Procedure for online submission of application is also available in said website. However same incorporated in Annexure-I. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates should apply for the post through on line for which visit CRPF Website (www.crpfindia.com)
- CLOSING DATE/LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 01/03/2017.
- The online applications should reach by (01/03/2017) i.e closing date for submission through online mode only.
- To apply online visit our website (www.crpfindia.com) & www.crpf.nic.in with the link Recruitment & further CT(Tech & Trades) ” Apply”
- Detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to any office of CRPF either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with self attested documents in support of their eligibility as and when called for.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he / she submits multiple online applications, then he she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee / intimation and bank charge. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the CRPF and fee / intimation and bank charges paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified; hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to keep active their personal Email-ID and the mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID / mobile phone numbers of others.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection.
- The payment of application fee will be made on-line. The receipt of the fees should be preserved and produced at the time of PST/PET & documentation.
CRPF Constables Recruitment 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: