Dhule District Satbara Uttara Download
Mahabhulek is the website where land records of Maharashtra state are found. The all the land records in Maharashtra is also known as 7/12 (Satbara) utara.Here in this page we are showing you results for how to see or download “satbara/8 A/Malmatta Patrak”. 7/12 Satbara uttara is the abstract from the Land Records Register for any land which describes the ownership and other details related to the land. See below given instructions to see or download the 7/12 uttara of dhule district.
Steps to download 7/12 for Dhule District:
Go to the bhumi abhilekh Maharashtra website mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in, “Mahsool & van vibhag” keep records of satbara/8 A/Malmatta Patrak for all region.
Dhule District Satbara Uttara Download: Dhule district comes under nashik region, to to see or download satbara of Dhule click on district as shows in below image
- Select the district from below district option
- Below image showing list to select taluka under district dhule
- Eg here we have selected taluka under Dhule district “Shirpur”
- Now search continues with village name selection, Select appropriate village for finding satbara of your district
- eg. Here in below image we have select “Asli”
- Below Image also showing options to search 7/12 by ” survey number, first name, last name, complete name,middle name”
- Select the proper option to search satbara, eg. here we choose “Middle name”
- Enter the name in below box and press “shodha” button
- Now, choose proper name from below drop down list
- here we selected one -in below image
- As we follow all steps correctly to find satbara and choose name correctly, will find option to see satbara as shows in below image
- Follow the instructions properly to reach your search
- Press on “7/12 paha” button to complete your search
Follow same steps for finding your 8a or malmatta patrak
Hope, these steps will help you to find your “7/12 or 8 A or malmattapatrak”
Stay connected with this site for more details
In this Page, we have cleared how we can see the Satbara Utara with step by step guide.