Disability Scholarship 2017-nhfdc.nic.in
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation announced Disability Scholarship 2017-nhfdc.nic.in ― FOR 2500 Differently abled students. The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the PWD students to enable them to pursue professional or technical courses from recognized institutes and get employed/self-employed. 30% scholarships will be reserved for girls, which will be transferable to male students in case of non-availability of female candidates.
Benefit Under the Scheme of 2500 Scholarships 2017-18:-
Maintenance allowance will be paid to the students for a period of 10 months only in one academic year at following rates.
(Rs. per month)
(Rs. Per annum)
|Professional Graduate Courses||2500/-||6000/-|
|Professional Post-Graduate courses||3000/-||10000/-|
Procedure for Application for National Scholarships PWD 2017-2018:-
- Candidate have to visit fist official website:-www.nhfdc.nic.in
- Then search for the link “2500 Scholarships 2017-18” and click it.
- or candidate also click the below given link.
- Filled all necessary detail and lastly take the Printout of the application.
- This prescribed application format along with required document send to National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation, Unit 11 and 12, Bhutal, DLF Prime Tower, Okhla Phase 1, New Delhi- 110020
- Under this scheme, the applicant can apply for every academic session between 01 July to 30 June at any time.
Along with the application the following enclosures will have to be furnished:
- Attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets for the qualifying examination.
- Proof of annual income – which should be between Rs 25000/month to 3,00,000/year
- Attested copy of Disability certificate.
- Course fee receipt if any, duly paid during the academic session.
- Receipt/Invoice of eligible assistive devices duly countersigned by the authorized signatory of the institution.
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
Applicant can apply for every academic session between 01 July to 30 June at any time only.
You may also read: