Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 For Probationary Officers
Federal Bank Recruitment News Published for the post of “Probationary Officers”. Federal Bank Recruitment Notification published on www.federalbank.co.in. Online Registration of Application form is started now. Eligible candidates send their online applications between 18th February 2017 to 28th February 2017. Candidates Apply online for this post from below given link. Details of educational qualification, age limit, hoe to apply, application fees, remuneration, etc., are given below.
फेडेरल बँक नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर्स या पदासाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत.अर्ज 18 फेब्रुवारी 2017 पासून उपलब्ध झाले असून अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 28 फेब्रुवारी 2017 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Education Qualification Details For Federal Bank Bharti 2017
As Per the given Advertisement the education qualification details are, candidates should be Graduate or Posts Graduate etc. For More Educational Details read the given PDF Advertisement.
Federal Bank Bharti 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
|Sr.No||Posts Name||Education Qualification||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|1||Probationary Officers in Scale I||Graduation or Post Graduation||Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020||Shall not exceed 28 years as on 01.01.201|
Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 of Application Fees :
- General /Other Category Candidate Fees :Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST Catogery Candidate Fees : Rs. 350/-
- Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking. On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, the online application form will be generated with the payment details.
- The payment towards recruitment application fees can be made from 18th February 2017 on wards, and before 28th February 2017, i.e. the date of closure of online registration gateway.
How to Apply of Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 :
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means / mode of application is acceptable. The application format should be filled in English only. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should note / possess the following:
- Candidates are advised to keep the particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to fill in the online application form.
- Candidates shall also keep scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature ready for uploading while submitting the online application. Candidates shall comply with the specifications cited in the online application, with regard to the pixel resolution and size of the scanned images used.
- Candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID & mobile number which should be valid during currency of the recruitment process.
- Call letter can be downloaded from the Bank’s website prior to the date of online aptitude test. Bank may send communications with regard to the selection process & final interview to the registered e-mail ID / mobile number. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID / own mobile number, he/ she should create his/ her e-mail ID and mobile number before applying online.
- To submit applications online, log on to our Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, follow the link „Careers‟, and click “Apply Online” under “Recruitment process for the post of Probationary Officer” provided in the ‘Careers’ page. Read the eligibility criteria and ensure the instructions carefully, and fill in the relevant details as sought in the online application form. After filling up all details required in the application and uploading photograph & signature, click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application for proceeding to the online payment gateway. Candidates shall make the necessary payments as applicable to register their application for the post of Probationary Officer.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications under ‘Guidelines for photograph & signature scan & upload’ link provided in the Bank’s website.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled are correct in all respects.
- After filling in all relevant details, click on ‘Submit’ Tab and proceed for payment.
Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: