Gujarat Postal MTS Recruitment 2017 For 647 Posts
Gujarat Postal Published Notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Administrative/Subordinate Offices. There are total 647 vacancies available. Online registration of Application form started from 24th March 2017 And last date of submitting online application will be 10th April 2017. Candidates read the complete notification before applying the posts. Details regarding the educational qualification, age limit, experience details, place of posting, remuneration, how to apply, required documents etc., are given below in briefly.
गुजरात पोस्टल नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे मल्टी टास्कींग स्टाफ या पदाच्या एकूण 647 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अर्ज 24 मार्च 2017 पासून उपलब्ध झाले असून अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 10 एप्रिल 2017 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Education Qualification Details For Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2017
As Per the given notification the education qualification details are, candidates should be Matriculation from any recognized Board. For More Educational Details read the given PDF Advertisement.
Gujarat Postal MTS Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
HOW TO APPLY:-
- The applicants can apply for Multi-Tasking Staff posts in Administrative and Subordinate offices.
- If an applicant registers more than one application on line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
- The applicant has to visit the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in through internet enable workstation or personal computer or laptop.
- The applicant has to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position etc. carefully before filling up the application form.
- The applicant has to keep ready
i) The scanned image of photograph and signature in jpeg/jpg format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions.
ii) 10th standard/ITI mark sheet.
- The applicant has to fill up the data required on-line and enter all mandatory fields.
- Finally before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness.
- Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
- The applications are to be submitted on-line only. Manually received applications will not be entertained. In respect of candidates who apply manually, no correspondence will be entertained and no admit card will be issued to such candidates even if they have paid the fees by any mode.
- After registration, fee Callahan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant.
- The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any Computerized Post Offices in Gujarat Postal Circle within 2 days from the date of on-line registration.
- Once payment details are updated in the website, the candidate has to visit Recruitment Portal https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in, in which he/she can download his/her accepted application form ‘’Print/Download Accepted Application Tab” for future reference.
- For receiving the SMS/e-Mail to the registered mobile number/ registered e-Mail id, the candidate are requested to furnish valid Mobile Number, e-Mail ID, otherwise no correspondence will be entertained.
- The applicants after successful registration of the on-line application is advised to keep printout of his/her application, copy of fee Callahan, receipt issued by the post office for any future reference.
- The applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents. The application Registered on-line will be treated as provisional and it will be subject to verification of respective certificates/documents. The applicant has to furnish a DECLARATION to the affect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best to his/her knowledge and they will by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false/incorrect information found/detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected. Therefore it is mandatory for the applicant to tick the check Box about this DECLARATION the time of registration of the Application form and before saving and uploading the application. Once application is submitted, it cannot be modified or altered later.
- The admit cards will be uploaded on https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in an e-mail & SMS will be sent on registered e-mail ID and Mobile Number. Candidate can download the admit card from the website. Candidates Who are unable to download their Admit cards or do not receive any email/SMS for admit card download at least one week before the date of the examination should submit their request in the website through query tab. However, the applicant should keep in touch with website to update with recruitment process.
Gujarat Postal MTS Recruitment 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: