Hight Court Recruitment 2017 For 229 Posts
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) Published Notification for the post of Stenographer Grade III. There are total 229 vacancies available. Online registration of Application form will be started from 20th March 2017 And last date of submitting online application will be 18th April 2017. More details are given below:
उच्च न्यायालय पंजाब व हरियाणा नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे लघुलेखन या पदाच्या एकूण 229 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अर्ज 20 मार्च 2017 पासून उपलब्ध होतील. तसेच अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 18 एप्रिल 2017 आहे.इच्छुक अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Pay Scale Details For High Court Bharti 2017
As Per the given Advertisement the pay scale details are, candidates should be (Pay Scale of Rs. 5910-20200 + Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay). For More pay scale Details read the given PDF Advertisement.
Hight Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
Important Dates :
- Candidate can apply online From : 20.03.2017
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I : 18.04.2017 11:59 P.M
- Last date for receipt of application fee : 20.04.2017 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II : 21.04.2017 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications : 21.04.2017 11:59 P.M.
MODE OF SELECTION
- The candidates will have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively. The candidates, who qualify the said English Shorthand Test and its Transcription, will be called for Punjabi Shorthand Test and its Transcription, which they will have to qualify at the speed of 35 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively and Computer Proficiency Test (word processing and spreadsheets).
- The said Punjabi Shorthand Test and its Transcription on Computer as well as Computer Proficiency Test (word processing and spreadsheets) are mandatory but the same are of qualifying nature only and their marks or performance will not be counted towards final merit which will be based only upon the performance in the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription.
- The number of candidates as decided by Hon‟ble Central Recruitment Committee, who qualify the English Shorthand Test, Punjabi Shorthand Test and Computer Proficiency Test, will be called for checking of original testimonials/interaction.
- Thereafter, Select List of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in the English Shorthand Test & its transcription. Name of eligible candidate (s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled.
Hight Court Recruitment 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: