Hindustan Feeds Recruitment 2019
Hindustan Feeds Recruitment 2019 : Hindustan Feeds is going to conduct walk-in interview to the posts of “Sales Officer” to be get filled for Satara & Sangli (Maharashtra). Interested and eligible applicants may attend the walk-in interview at mention address. The employment place for this recruitment is Satara & Sangli (Maharashtra). The candidate Shall ensure to bring all the Original as well as Self-attested photocopies of all Documents on the Date of Interview. Walk-in interview will be conduct on 23rd & 24th October 2019. Further details is as follows :-
हिंदुस्थान फीड्स नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे “विक्री अधिकारी” पदाच्या रिक्त जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहे. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 23 व 24 ऑक्टोबर 2019 ला मुलाखतीकरिता हजर राहावे. अधिक माहिती करिता जाहिरात बघावी.
Hindustan Feeds Recruitment 2019 Notification Details :
- Department Name : Hindustan Feeds
- Name of Posts : Sales Officer
- No of Posts : NA
- Job Location : Satara & Sangli
- Official Site : www.hindustanfeeds.com
- Email : [email protected]
- Selection Process : Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date : 23rd & 24th October 2019
Vacancy Details For Hindustan Feeds Bharti 2019
|Sr. No||Posts Name||Qualification|
|01||Sales Officer||Any Graduate/ Dairy Diploma/ LSS/ 2 Years experience|
Walk-in Interview Details For Hindustan Feeds Vacancies 2019
- Interested applicants can bring their applications for interview with the selection committee
- For interview applicants need to bring their applications duly filled with all require details
- Mention education qualifications, experience age etc in the applications.
- Also applicants need to bring their all original documents & certificates as necessary to the posts
Important Dates & Address :
- Walk-in interview will be conduct on –
- 23rd October 2019 – Hotel Opal Kolhapur
- 24th October 2019 – Satara Office : L-4, New MIDC, Satara – 415004
Important Links :
Hindustan Feeds Recruitment 2019
Hindustan Feeds Recruitment 2019 : Hindustan Feeds has publish a notification for the post of Quality Assurance Executive, Production/Maintenance engineer, Sales Officer, Technical Service officer, Electrician, Operator, Boiler Attendant. For the location of Satara, Baramati, Shrimpur (Maharashtra). Eligible and interested candidate can apply offline for this posts. There are various Vacancies for this posts. Eligible and interested candidate can send the application on the given address which is given below. Last date of send the application is 17th April 2019. more details about Hindustan Feeds Recruitment 2019 is given below.
Notification details about Hindustan Feeds Recruitment 2019
- Name Of Organization : Hindustan Feeds
- Name of Post : Quality Assurance Executive, Production/Maintenance engineer, Sales Officer, Technical Service officer, Electrician, Operator, Boiler Attendant.
- No of Post : N.A
- Job location : Satara, Baramati, Shrimpur (Maharashtra)
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.hindustanfeeds.com
- Email Id : [email protected]
- Last date : 17th April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Feeds Recruitment 2019
|Sr.no||Name of Post||Qualification||Experience|
|1||Quality Assurance Executive||B.Sc /M.Sc||8 to10 yrs.|
|2||Production/Maintenance engineer||Diploma / B.E. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering||8 to10 yrs.|
|3||Sales Officer||Any Graduate/MBA||2 to 3 yrs.|
|4||Technical Service officer||L.S.S / Diary Diploma||5 yrs.|
|5||Electrician||I.T.I (Electrical)||2 to 3 yrs.|
|6||Operator||I.T.I (Electrical/Fitter)||2 to 3 yrs.|
|7||Boiler Attendant||I.T.I||2 to 3 yrs.|
How to apply for Hindustan Feeds Recruitment 2019
- Eligible and Interested candidate may apply offline.
- Fill the applications with all require details.
- Mention education qualification, experience, age etc in the applications.
- Also, it is necessary to attach all necessary documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
- Applicants should send on the given address.
Address : Baramati Cattlefeeds Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. E-5, MIDC, Shrirampur, Dist: Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India 413709
- Last date of the application is 17th April 2019.