How to Registered at Pavitra Portal
How to Registered at Pavitra Portal for Teacher Recruitment
School Education and Sports Department, Government of Maharashtra Teachers Bharti Portal www.edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in open now for online registration of candidates who are interested in Teacher Recruitment and they were eligible in SED-TAIT exam 2018. Candidates now able to registered their name by using SET TAIT Application No. on https://edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in/pavitra/users/login. We provide the complete details of how to registered in pavitra portal as well as the other details like educational details, age limit, required documents, relaxation, important instruction etc., given below briefly. Candidates keep visit on this page for the further updates of Teachers Bharti 2018.
Age Limit for Teacher Recruitment 2018
As on 23rd June 2017 –
- For Open Category Candidates minimum age limit is 18 yrs and Maximum age limit is 38 yrs
- For Reserved Category Candidates minimum age limit is 18 yrs and Maximum age limit is 43 yrs
Age Relaxation –
- For Sports Candidates – 5 yrs relaxation
- For Disability Candidates – Maximum age limit is 45 yrs
- For Project Affected / Earthquake-affected Candidates – Maximum age limit is 45 yrs
- For Partial Candidates – Maximum age limit is 46 yrs
- For Ex-Service man Candidates – Read the attached pdf file
Document Required while registration in pavitra portal
- Age Proof Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- If Candidates is Disability then Disability Certificate
- If candidates is Ex-service then proof Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- If candidates is Married then Marriage Certificate
- Married Women if Name Change then proof certificate
- Sport Certificate
- Identity Proof Certificate
- Computer Certificate
- Small Family Affidavit
How to Registered in Pavitra Portal-edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in
- Registration & Form Filling Process must be done by self
- Form should be fill in English Language.
- All Details in application form should be in capital letters.
- Do not use Abbreviations and Initials in name and address
- All information regarding the educational qualification should be match with marksheet.
- Communication Address should be in English Language.
- All All Document details mention clearly without mistake.
Important Links of Pavitra Portal registration
- Full information of Registration in Pavitra Portal
- Alternate Link
- Registration Link
- Pavitra Portal Registration Time Table 2018