HQ Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2018
Headquarters, Goa Naval Area has to published Recruitment advertisement. Flag Officer Goa Naval Area invites applications for the below mentioned posts classified as group “C” are Telephone Operator,Fireman,Cook,Mechanic Skilled, Multi Tasking Staff – Mali,Multi Task1ing Staff – Ward Sahayika,Lascar-I ,Multi Tasking Staff(Ministerial),ICE Fitter Crane,Tradesman. Interested & eligible candidates to apply online for these posts. There are total 76 vacancies. Require applicants should be qualification for the post having Matriculation or 10+2 from a recognized Board/ Institution Can apply. Last date of submission Application is- 13th July 2018. For more Details about HQ Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2018 Like Age Limit, Pay Scale, Qualification and How to Apply Details read below advertisement carefully:
HQ Goa Naval Area Recruitment Results 2018
मुख्यालय, गोवा नेव्हल एरिया नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे टेलीफोन ऑपरेटर, फायरमैन, कुक, मैकेनिक कुशल, मल्टी टास्किंग स्टाफ एकूण १०० जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी १३ जुलै २०१८ पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Indian Navy HQ Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2018 Notification Details :
- Department Name : Headquarters, Goa Naval Area
- Name of Posts : Telephone Operator,Fireman,Cook,Mechanic Skilled, Multi Tasking Staff – Mali,Multi Task1ing Staff – Ward Sahayika, Lascar-I ,Multi Tasking Staff(Ministerial),ICE Fitter Crane,Tradesman
- No of Posts : 76 Vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.hqgnanavyciviliansrect.com
- Last Date : 13th July 2018
Vacancy Details HQ Goa Naval Area Bharti 2018 :
Age Limit :
- Age limit is up to 18 to 35 Years.
Educational Qualification :
- The candidates who apply for these posts should must complete Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
Selection Process :
- Candidates selection will base on the short list, Written Exam
How To Apply :
- Eligible applicants can apply to the posts by submitting their applications using following online applications link.
- Fill-up application form and upload Photo & Signature as per the scale in advertisement and relevant Documents.
- Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any. Press Submit Button.
- Take a prinout of application form for future used.
Important Links :
Indian Navy Permanent Commission (PC) Recruitment 2016
Indian Navy Recruitment Published Notification for the post of Permanent Commission (PC). There is 4 vacancies available. The eligible & Interested candidates send application form before the last date i.e. 9th December 2016. Complete details are given in PDF file.
भारतीय नौदल नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे पदाच्या 4 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. तसेच अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 9 डिसेंबर 2016 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 of Post Details :
- Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online). Online (e-application) from 19 Nov 16. The online application registration will cease on 09 Dec 16. The procedure for applying online is explained in Paras 18 &19 below.
IMPORTANT – Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
(a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
(b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- Filling up of e-application. For filling up application Online visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows:-
(a) Click on Apply Online Officer on the Home Page.
(b) Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
(c) After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct.
(d) Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
(e) Before clicking the instructions for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
(f)Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
(g) Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
(h)One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi -110 023 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10’n & I2*n class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years. In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the university for conversion of CGPA in to percentage. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
(j) A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE
APPLICATION NO. ____APPLICATION for Pilot/ /NAIC
JUN 2017 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage
_____%. NCC ‘C Yes/No. Application and requisite
enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.