Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Answer Key, Result Nov 2016
Answer Key & result of Jalsampada Vibhag Maharashtra is now published by respective departments. The candidates appeared for the written examination can check their results and Answer Key from this page and respective given links. The examination of Jalsampada Vibhag was carried in all over Maharashtra on 25th November 2016. Huge number of candidates appeared for this examination. The Written Examination of WRD at the maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Total duration of examination is 120 minutes.
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
- The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
1 You have not visited the question yet. 3 You have not answered the question. 5 You have answered the question. 7 You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review. 9 You have answered the question, but marked it for review.
- The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again. If a question is answered and Marked for Review, your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation.
Navigating to a Question :
- To answer a question, do the following:
- Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on Save &Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
- You can view all the questions by clicking on the Question Paper button. Note that the options for multiple choice type questions will not be shown.
Answering a Question :
- Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
- To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
- Note that ONLY Questions for which answers are saved or marked for review after answering will be considered for evaluation.Navigating through sections:
- Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
- You can move the mouse cursor over the section names to view the status of the questions for that section.
- You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience.
- For the Monk Examination of Jalsampada Vibhag (WRD) Test Link
- Download WRD Jalsampada Vibhag Answer Key PDF (Exam Date 25 November 2016)