Kotwal Recruitment 2017 For Solapur
Collector Office Solapur has released wmployement notification for recruiting eligible applicants for kotwal post . Inviting application to fill this post with 20 vacancies of location namely Tahsil Karyalay Barshi (Kulkayda Shakha), Tahsil Karyalay, Dakshin Solapur,Tahsil Karyalay Karmala, Tahsil Karyalay Uttar Solapur Region, Tahsil Karyalay Malshiras,Tahsil Karyalay Pandhrpur. Application are invited for 4th Class Candidate in Prescribed Application Format. Dully Filled Application along with Attested copies of All Educational Document should reach to below mentioned address. For more details see below advertisement link. Applicants may also visit official website www.solapur.nic.in. Last date for Submitting Offline Application is 22nd November 2017.More details of Kotwal Recruitment 2017 For Solapur applications and how to apply details are as follows :-
Kotwal Bharti 2017 Details:
Kotwal Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
- Organization Name : Collector Office Solapur
- Name Posts : Kotwal
- Number of Posts : 30 Vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years
- Qualification : 4th Class
- Salary: Rs.5000/-
- Application Mode : Offline mode
- Official Website : www.solapur.nic.in
- Job Location : Solapur
- Last Date : 22nd November 2017
Kotwal Recruitment 2017 For Solapur Vacancy Details:
|Region Name||Village Name||Application Fee:||Vacancy|
|Tahsil Karyalay Barshi(Kulkayda Shakha)||Kuslamb, Erle, Shelgaon, Koregaon, Raleras, Tadsoundane, Chikharde||Open- Rs 300 Reserved- Rs 150||07|
|Tahsil Karyalay, Dakshin Solapur||Salepur, Darganhalli, Hotgi Station,||Open- Rs 150 Reserved- Rs 100||03|
|Tahsil Karyalay Karmala||Umrad, Bitargaon, Sade, Nibhore, Shelgaon||–||05|
|Tahsil Karyalay Uttar Solapur||Bhogaon, Degaon, Dongaon, Bhagaivadi, Akolekati||Open- Rs 500 Reserved- Rs 300||05|
|Tahsil Karyalay Malshiras||Paniv, Shindevadi, Tambve, Fadtari||Open- Rs 250 Reserved- Rs 500||04|
|Tahsil Karyalay Pandhrpur||Gopalpur,Narayan Chincholi, Patvardhn Kuroli, Gursale, dhondeWadi. Ozewadi||Open- Rs 150||06|
Last date: Last date of Application is 22nd November 2017
|Region Name||Postal Address|
|Tahsil Karyalay Barshi(Kulkayda Shakha)||Tahsil Karyalay Barshi(Kulkayda Shakha), Solapur|
|Tahsil Karyalay, Dakshin Solapur||Tahsil Karyalay, Dakshin Solapur|
|Tahsil Karyalay Karmala||Tahsil Karyalay Karmala, Solapur|
|Tahsil Karyalay Uttar Solapur||Tahsil Karyalay Uttar Solapur|
|Tahsil Karyalay Malshiras||Tahsil Karyalay Malshiras|
|Tahsil Karyalay Pandhrpur||Tahsil Karyalay Pandhrpur|
Kotwal Recruitment 2017 For Solapur Important Links:
Kotwal Bharti [email protected]
The government has the power to approve the post of Kotwal, Talathi, Gramsevka & Police Patil. For that A person related should be a resident of that village.For the post of Kotwal 5000 per month salary will get. Gramsevak is a class 3 category worker working on the establishment of Zilla Parishad. Talathi is a Class 3 employee.For more detail of Kotwal Bharti [email protected] Age Limit, Qualification and and Responsibility and other detail read below Advertisement.
कोतवाल, तलाठी, ग्रामसेवका व पोलिस पाटील हे पद मंजूर करण्याचा अधिकार सरकारकडे आहे. त्यासाठी संबंधित व्यक्ती त्या गावातील रहिवासी असावा. अधिक माहितीसाठी खाली दिलेली जाहितात वाचावी.
- Department Name:-Revenue
- Post name:-Kotwal, Talathi, Gramsevka & Police Patil
- Official Website:-www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in
Vacancy Details of Revenue Department :-
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Kotwal||Class 4th||35 Years|
|2.||Talathi||Class 12th with 60%/ Diploma in Agricultural Diploma or Engineering Branch of||32 Years|
|4.||Police Patil||Class 10 pass passed||Between 25 to 45 Years|
Responsibility of Kotwal :-
- Duties of the Kotwala are as follows.
- Helping to tackle
- To issue notice to the concerned world.
- Storage house Going round the village.
Details of Talathi Post and Responsibility:
The appointment of Talathi is made to the Maharashtra Revenue Code, 1966. The sub-divisional Officer has the right to appoint Talathi. Talathi is a class 2 employee. Office of the Talthi is known as Saja or Chavdi. Any subdivision in the Subdivision can be changed.
- To update all the land in the village.
- Certified copy of rights of all types of land.
- To give a copy of most of the record to the concerned people on demand.
- Taxes on land as well as on certain crops. To recover the Tax amount from Those people.
Responsibilities Of Gramsevak:-
Person Who want Adhikar Abhilekha, Gramsevak Must have to give it . In this village pattern, the information given in Part 7 of the land is given in the ownership rights. The Gramsevak is appointed by the Zilla Parishad. Gramsevak works as Gram Panchayat and Secretary of Gram Sabha. The salary of the village worker comes from the district fund.
Police Patil: –
The Maharashtra Rural Police Act of 1967 is applicable to the entire state except Brihanmumbai. The person who is able to perform the duties of the police chief.
Police Patil Selection Process: –
- To publish advertisement in the village and invite the application from the eligible person.
- Written examination is held for appointment to the post.
- Exam is of 80 marks.. It contains questions on general knowledge, local information, and current affairs on the basis of class 10
- Period of Appointment is for 5 years.
- Working under an order of executive magistrate.
- In case of a suspected death in the village, inform the police station about the incident.
- To inform the police station if there is a dispute between the two people or the community community.
- Helping the police officer who comes to the village and the Executive’s Principal.
- To record a stranger in the village,
- Report to the police station about the person who is suspicious.
Read More Here: