LIC Recruitment 2019
LIC Recruitment 2019: Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer(Generalist/ IT / Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). There is a total of 590 vacancies available for these posts.Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the given official link below. The starting date for LIC Recruitment 2019 is 2nd March 2019 and Closing date for online application form is 22nd March 2019. More details are LIC Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Notification Details For LIC of India Recruitment 2019
- Department: Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC)
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer(Generalist/ IT / Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha).
- No. of Posts: 590 vacancies
- Official Website : www.licindia.in
- Last date to Apply: 22nd March 2019
Vacancies Details For LIC of India Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification For LIC of India Recruitment 2019
|Sr.No||Name Of Post||Qualification|
|1||AAO (Generalist)||Bachelor’s Degree in any Filed.|
|2||AAO (IT)||Degree in Engineering (Computer Science/IT /Electronics) OR MCA OR MSc (Computer Science).|
|3||AAO (Chartered Accountant)||Bachelor’s Degree|
|4||AAO (Actuarial)||Bachelor’s Degree|
|5||AAO (Rajbhasha)||Post Graduate Masters Degree|
Age Criteria & Age Relaxations For LIC of India Recruitment 2019
- Candidates minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 30 Years.
|PwBD (Gen)||10 YEARS|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 YEARS|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 YEARS|
|ECO/SSCO (Gen)||5 YEARS|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 YEARS|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 YEARS|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation Of 5 YEARS|
Candidates should pay the application fees given by below.
- For SC/ST/PwBD : Rs. 100/-
- For All Other Candidates : Rs. 600/-
Important date for filling the online application form.
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 2nd March 2019
- The Last date for submission of online application form: 22nd March 2019
- Download Of Call Latter For Online Preliminary Examination: From 22nd March 2019 To 30th March 2019
- Dates Of Online Examination- Preliminary (Tentative) :4th & 5th May 2019
- Dates Of Online Examination- Main (Tentative) :28th June 2019