Mahila Bal Kalyan Goa Recuritement
Mahila Bal Kalyan Goa Bharti 2019
Mahila Bal Kalyan Goa Bharti 2019 – Women’s & Child Development Department Goa Has published advertisement for 22 Vacancies of Metran, Assistant chef Posts in Goa. There is no examination fess. The job place for this recruitment is Goa. Interested candidates can apply for these posts. Applicants must be qualifying as follows for this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these posts and the Starting date for application is 5th march 2019 the last date for application is 20th march 2019. For more details of Mahila Bal Kalyan Goa Bharti 2019 like required documents, experience, and application process are as follows.
Mahila Bal Kalyan Goa Bharti 2019 – Notification Details :
- Organization Name : Mahila Bal Kalyan Goa
- Name Posts : Metran, Assistant chef
- Number of Posts : 22 Vacancies
- Charges : NA
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website :www.dwcd.goa.gov.in
- Job Location : Goa
- Last Date : 20th march 2019
Vacancy Details For Mahila Bal Kalyan Goa Bharti 2019
Vacancy details, Pay Scale And Qualification for posts of Metron, Assistant chef given below. Check PDF file for more details.
|Sr.No||Name Of Post||Pay Scale||No of Post||Category Wise No Of Post||Qualification||Good Qualification if|
|1||Metron||4th||16 (6Male + 10Female)||ST – 1|
OBC – 5
OPEN – 10
|Graduate Degree in Home Science|
|Knowledge Of Marathi|
|2||Assistant chef||1st||6 (4 Male + 2 Female )||Ex Army -1|
ST – 1
OBC – 1
OPEN – 3
|Secondary school certificate of honorable board or organisation Or certificate of equivalent certificate of a recognized board of education or institution|
|Certificate course in|
Knowledge of Marathi.
How to Apply For Mahila Bal Kalyan Goa Bharti 2019
offline applying process as given below
- Candidates submit your application to the provided address by hand.
- Attach attested copies of all the required documents with application form
- Applications to the posts should be filled with all require details as education qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Also necessary to attach all require documents & certificates as necessary to the posts
- Make sure to submit your form on or before 20th March 2019.
Address: Directorate of Women and Child Welfare, Old Education Department Building, 2nd Floor, 18th Street, Panaji Goa