MGL Recruitment 2019
MGL Recruitment 2019
Mahanagar Gas Limited Recruitment 2019
MGL Recruitment 2019 : Mahanagar Gas Limited invited application from interested candidates for filling up the Graduate Engineer Trainee Post. There are total 15 vacancies for this post. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply online for this post. Online application link is given below. Starting date of online application is 27th March 2019 and Closing date of online application is 10th April 2019. More details about MGL Recruitment 2019 is given below.
महानगर गॅस लिमिटेड नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे पदवी अभियंता प्रशिक्षणार्थी पदाच्या एकूण 15 जगासाठी ऑनलाइन अर्ज मागवण्यात येत आहे. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी ऑनलाइन आर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 10 एप्रिल 2019 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली जाहिरात वाचावी.
Notification details about MGL Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: Mahanagar Gas Limited
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- No. of Posts: 15 vacancies.
- Application Mode : online
- Place of Posting : All Over India
- Pay Scale : Level 3 – Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/-
- Official Website: www.mahanagargas.com
- Last date :10th April 2019
Vacancy details about MGL Recruitment 2019
|Sr.no||Name Of Post||No of Post||Qualification|
|1||Graduate Engineer Trainee||15||Full Time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in Engineering degree and GATE Score for 2018 and/or 2019.|
How to apply for MGL Recruitment 2019
- Eligible applicants to the posts can apply by submission of the applications to given Links
- Applicant must fill all details of Personal, Qualification and Also need to Upload Required Document
- For applying applicants need to bring their applications duly filled with all necessary details
- Candidates must fill all contact details and information about educational background, work experience and so on
- Take the print of application for further use.
- Starting date of online application is 27th March 2019.
- Closing date of online application is 10th April 2019