MHRD Recruitment 2017 For 132 Posts
MHRD Recruitment 2017. Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Recruitment Notification Published for the post of State Project Administrator, Nodal Officer/Consultant and Support Staff. There are total 132 vacancies available for above posts. Online Registration of application form now available for eligible candidates from 28th February 2017. Last date to apply online is 19th March 2017. Online apply link are given below on this. Other details of educational qualification, age limit, remuneration, selection process, how to apply etc., are given below:
मानव संसाधन विकास मंत्रालय नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे राज्य प्रकल्प प्रशासकीय , सल्लागार आणि सपोर्ट स्टाफ या पदाच्या एकूण 132 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अर्ज 28 फेब्रुवारी 2017 पासून उपलब्ध झाले आहे तसेच अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 19 मार्च 2017 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
MHRD Bharti 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
General Instruction Of MHRD Advertisement 2017
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted.
- The candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile no. on which all the communication
shall be forwarded to them.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the above positions.
- The candidates have to submit the scanned copies of their educational / experience/ eligibility criteria
along with the Online Application in order to support their claims for the post he/she has applied for.
- Documents in support of (i) Qualifications (ii) Experience & (iii) Age, etc have to be produced in
“originals” as and when called for group discussion and / or interview
- The relaxation in the experience criteria and fixation/re-fixation of Pay/Ranges for the post/(s) shall be as
per the applicable govt. rules & regulations and any other instructions issued in this regard from time to
- The place of Interview will be Delhi/ NCR offices of the Corporation OR as advised by the Client.
- Candidates working in Government organization / PSE must route their application through proper
channel, if their department rules require.
- Engagement of Consultants will be on full working day basis and their place of work shall be the
respective Office of Directorate of Technical Education of the State or as circulated. For 8 North Eastern
States, the SPIU will be constituted in Guwahati.
- The prescribed eligibility qualification and experience should have been acquired as on 28th February
2017. Qualifications should be from approved recognized institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include
group discussion/written aptitude test (WAT) and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total
number of eligible applicants.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their
candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the selection process and action as may be
deemed, as per the criminal laws of the country, may be taken anytime.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications OR fulfilling of the eligibility criteria does not entitle them to be called for interview / selection. Call letters and other information pertaining to this
recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by email and letter. Applicants should ensure that the
“e-mail id” given in the online application is maintained active.
MHRD Recruitment 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: