Mumbai Nyayalay Driver Bharti 2018
Bombay High Court, Auranagabad Bench published notification for recruitment of eligible applicants to the posts of Driver. Applications are inviting for filling up the 5 vacancies of the posts. Applicants having SSC (10th) standard pass & having age should be in between 21 to 38 years are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can use following online applications link to apply online. For online applications applicants need to pay the require amount of the applications fees. Last date for online applications is 30th June 2018. More details of the applications & online applications link is as follows:-
मुंबई उच्च न्यायालय, औरंगाबाद खंडपीठ नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे वाहनचालक पदाच्या एकूण 5 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 30 जून 2018 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2018
Bombay High Court Bharti 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Driver
- No. of Posts : 05 vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 38 years
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-
- Job Location : mumbai
- Last Date : 30th June 2018
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|01.||Driver||05||SSC (10th) standard pass|
- To apply to the posts eligible applicants need to pay the require applications fees.
- Applications fees of rs.200/- require to be pay in form of demand draft.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can use following online applications link to apply online.
- Applicants need to fill the online applications form by mentioning all require details about the applicants.
- To complete online applications applicants need to pay the require amount of the applications fees.
Closing Date for online applications is 30th June 2018
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
Mumbai High Court Bench , Aurangabad Published Recruitment Notification for recruiting applicants to posts of Peon. There are total 136 (68 Posts -Each for Selection list and waiting list) vacancies available. Require applicants to these posts must be 7th class pass. Candidate must go through the complete advertisement carefully & ensure their eligibility and apply online through below Apply Online link. Applicants may also visit official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 21st April 2018. More details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Advertisement like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, experience, how to apply are as follows :
Bombay High Court Peon Bharti 2018 Details:
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
- Name of Department : Bombay High Court Aurangabad
- Name Posts : Peon
- Number of Posts: 136 Vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 38 yrs (43 Years for Reserved Category)
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Pay Scale : Rs.4440-7440/- G.P. Rs.1300/-
- Job Location : Aurangabad
- Last Date : 21st April 2018 till 5.00
- Require applicants to these posts must be 7th class Pass
- Applicants should between 18 to 38 yrs (43 Years for Reserved Category)
Important Dates :
- Start Date of Online application :12/04/2018 from 10.00 am.
- Last Date of Online application : 21/04/2018 till 5.00 pm.
High Court Bombay Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 For 135 Posts
High Court of Judicature at Bombay Recruitment News Published for the post of Personal Assistant. There are total 135 vacancies available. Online registration of Application form started from 22nd December 2016 And last date of submitting online application will be 6th January 2017. The fee of Rs.300/- should be paid either by online or by Callahan. More details are given below:
High Court Bombay Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 Posts Details:
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay : Number of posts – Select List of 73 candidates.
- High Court Bench at Nagpur : Number of posts – Select List of 29 candidates.
- High Court Bench at Aurangabad : Number of posts – Select List of 33 candidates.
- Pay Band – Rs. 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility :- The candidate must:
- not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on the date of publication of this advertisement. The maximum age limit shall not be applicable to the High Court/Government Employees. Further, the age limit shall be relaxed by five years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes or Special Backward Class specified for the time being by the Government of Maharashtra.
- possess University Degree. Preference will be given to the candidates possessing Degree in Law. However, this condition may be relaxed if the candidate has a total of (i) not less than 10 years experience as Lower Grade Stenographer or (ii) not less than 8 years experience as Higher Grade Stenographer or (iii) not less than 10 years experience inclusive of the service as Lower Grade and Higher Grade Stenographer in the High Court or in any other Court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Government Pleader.