Mumbai Port Trust Medical Officer Vacancy 2017
Mumbai Port Trust, Mumbai Published Notification for the post of “Dy. Chief Medical Officer”. There is One vacancy available for Medical Officer. The eligible candidates send application form before the last date i.e. 1st April 2017 with all relevant document at given address . The format of application form are given below in PDF file. Complete notification like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, experience etc., are given below. Keep visit on this page for the further updates of Mumbai Port Trust Bharti 2017.
Shri M. L. Parkar, Dy. Secretary, Human Resources Section, General Administration Department, Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai- 400001
मुंबई पोर्ट ट्रस्ट नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे वैद्यकीय अधिकारी या पदाच्या 1 जागेसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक उमेदवारांनी आपले अर्ज दिनांक 1 एप्रिल 2017 पर्यंत पाठवावे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Education Qualification Details For MCGM Bharti 2017
As Per the given Advertisement the education qualification details are, candidates should be MBBS. For More Educational Details read the given PDF Advertisement.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications may be submitted in the PRESCRIBED FORMAT given below at Annexure ‘A’.
- Applications complete in all respects along with documents specified may be forwarded in envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Sr. Dy. Chief Medical Officer (Geberal Medicine)”and addressed to Shri M. L. Parkar, Dy. Secretary, Human Resources Section, General Administration Department, Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai- 400001, who can also be contacted on telephone No. 022-66564018 for any details/clarifications. Applications should reach not later than 1.4.2017.
- The application should be accompanied by the following:
(i) Self-attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications and experience.
(ii) Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Persons in service of Government/ Semi-Government Organizations/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel along with vigilance clearance and certificate that no disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against them and No Objection Certificate for release in case of selection.
- Applications unsigned or incomplete in any respect or applications without photograph will not be entertained.
- Applications received after the last date will be invalid. The Port Trust will not be responsible for late/ non-receipt of applications/ call letters for interview due to postal delays.
- The last date for receipt of application is 1st April 2017
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: