NCSCM Recruitment 2016 For 25 Posts
National Centre For Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) Published Notification for the various posts. There are total 25 vacancies available. Eligible Candidates who are interested in this recruitment they can apply before the last date i.e. 4th December 2016 in the website www.ncscm.res.in. More details are given in PDF file.
नॅशनल सेंटर फॉर शाश्वत किनारी व्यवस्थापन नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे विविध पदाच्या 25 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. तसेच इच्छुक उमेदवारांनी दिनांक 4 डिसेंबर 2016 पर्यंत www.ncscm.res.in. या वेबसाईट वर ऑनलाईन अर्ज करू शकता. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
NCSCM Recruitment 2016 of Post Details / पदांची माहिती:
Conditions for Application:
1. The candidate needs to submit his/her application online in the website www.ncscm.res.in on or before 4/12/2016
2. A candidate can apply only up to a maximum of two positions. All applications of the candidate who have applied more than two positions will summarily be rejected.
3. The candidate is required to upload Scanned copies of the Self attested documents in proof of their claim at the time of online application.
4. No other format of application “shall” be considered. Do not send any hard copies at the time of application.
5. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
6. Candidates need to submit the hard copy of the online application along with documents that were attached, at the time of interview/ certificate verification.
7. Originals of all the certificate(s) need to be produced at the time of interview/ certificate verification.
8. Employees of Government / Quasi Government / PSU / Autonomous bodies should produce NOC at the time of interview/certificate verification.
1. Project completion date for Post codes 160601, 160602, 160607, 160608, and 160610 is 31 December 2017 and for other Post codes it is 30th June 2017. The project completion date may vary, at a later stage, because of various reasons.
2. The appointment on contract is purely on temporary basis for a specific project and co- terminus with the project. The appointment is up to the project completion date, subject to the satisfactory performance of the individual. Appointment of a candidate in any of the above positions does not entitle him/her, for any permanent/temporary job in NCSCM or the Government of India.
3. The appointment will be subject to a periodical performance review and continuation thereupon until the project completion date, will be purely based on the performance of the individual.
4. The place of posting will be in Chennai or at any other location in India as required. The positions may involve field activities anywhere in India, based on the requirement of the project.
5. Number of years of experience will be counted after the year of award of the qualifying degree. Age and Number of years of experience shall be computed as on the date of advertisement.
6. The number of positions would vary from what is advertised, as per the discretion of the Director, NCSCM.
7. Remunerations mentioned above are subject to statutory deductions, like Income Tax, EPF, ESI, Professional Tax, etc as applicable from time to time.
8. Director NCSCM may consider selecting any candidate for a lower position/remuneration, based on the performance of the candidate in the selection process. Mere possession of the qualifying criteria does not entitle the candidate, the post applied for.
9. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the certificate verification, interview and/or for joining duty after selection. Candidates shall to make their own arrangement for their travel & stay for attending interview and during working with NCSCM, if shortlisted.
10. Any request to change of date/session/ centre/ venue will not be entertained.
11. It may be noted that if, at any stage, it is discovered that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal or misrepresent the facts, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected or his/her employment terminated.
12. Candidature of those candidates found attempting to canvass for any position or indulging in any undesirable/ illegal/ corrupt practices any time during the selection process will be summarily rejected.
13. Decision of the Director NCSCM is final.
NCSCM Recruitment 2016 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: