Padmashree Manibhai Desai College Recruitment 2018
Padmashree Manibhai Desai College Recruitment Advertisement 2018, Mahatma Gandhi Sarvodya Sangh’s Pune Published an advertisement for the recruitment of various posts. Padmashree Manibhai Desai College of arts, Commerce, and Science is waiting for candidates for several post like Assistant professor and Non Teaching staff. There are total 61 vacancy for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form with proper format within 15 days from the day of advertisement. Candidates needs to attached all relevant document with application form. More details regarding this recruitment are given below. Candidates keep visit on our website www.mahagov.info for the recruitment advertisement notification for private sectors as well as government sector.
List of Designation / Subjects are given below:
- Director of Physical education
Assistant professor post for following Subjects
- Political science
- Computer science
Non Teaching staff Posts at Padmashree Manibhai Desai College
- Office Superintendent
- Head clerk
- Sr. clerk
- Jr. clerk
- Lab Assistant
- Lib Assistant/ Jr. clerk
- Lib/ Lab Attendant/Peon
Qualification Details for all above posts
- Qualification As per Savitribai Phule Pune University & U.G.C norms.
- Candidates Apply by giving their full particular in their own handwriting within 15 days of date of publishing this advertisement.
More about Padmashree Manibhai Desai College
- Organization Name:- Mahatma Gandhi Sarvoday Sangh, Uruli Kanchan, Dist: Pune Tal: Haveli
- College Name:- Padmshri Manibhai Desai Mahvidyalay
- Postal Address:- PO Uruli Kanchan Ta: Hawel i(excluding Corporation Area) Dist: Pune Pin code : 412202
- Running Faculties:- Arts, Commerce, Science
- College Type:- Affiliated College
- Affiliation/Recognition Year:- 2013
- Establishment Year:- 2002
Padmashree Manibhai Desai College Contact Details
- Address:- A/p Uruli Kanchan, Tal-Haveli, dis. Pune- 412202
- Email:- [email protected]
- Website:- www.pmdcollege.com
Regular Activities Report:
- 9.08.2008 – ‘Krantidin’Rally
- 14.08.2008 – Cleaning the college ground, Lecture on Environmental Awareness By Prin. Kirdat.
- 5.09.2008 – ‘Teacher’s Day’
- 22.9.2008 – Rally for ‘Bihar Flood Relief’.
- 24.09.2008 – NSS Day.
- 8.12.2008 – AIDS Awareness, Street Play by students.
- 12.1.2009 to 19.1.2009 – ‘Yuwa Week’ in College.
Name of the Adopted Village: Dalimb, Tal: Daund, Dist: Pune
- NSS Camp – at Village: Dalimb,Tal: Daund, Dist:Pune. 22.12.2008 to 31.12.2008.
- 23.12 – Opening Ceremony
- 24.12 – Cleaning the area
- 25.12 – Making village Road by putting Murum.
- 26.12 – Tree Plantation, Maintenance of Trees.
- 27.12 – Nalah Cleaning, Cleaning Toilets
- 28.12 – Ram Mandir cleaning
- 29.12 – Dhawaleshwar Temple Cleaning
- 30.12 – Planting Coconut Trees, building a bridge on the road.
- 31.12 – Closing Ceremony