SEBI Recruitment 2017 For 38 Posts
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Delhi Invited Online Application for the for the post of “Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) -General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research Stream”. There are total 38 vacancies available for above posts. Online Registration of Application form is started now. Eligible candidates send their online applications between 5th May 2017 to 26th May 2017. Candidates Apply online for this post from below given link. Candidates read the complete notification carefully before applying the posts. More Details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, how to apply online etc., are given below on this page.
भारतीय प्रतिभूति और विनिमय बोर्ड द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ अधिकारी ग्रुप ‘अ’ (सहायक प्रबंधक) की ३८ रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि २६ मई २०१७ है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
SEBI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
Mode of Selection :
- Mode of selection for the General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research Stream will be On-Line Examination and Interview.
- on-line registration open : 05/05/2017
- closing of registration of application : 26/05/2017
- closing for editing application details :26/05/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 29/05/2017
- Online Fee Payment :05/05/2017 to 26/05/2017
General Interaction :
- Candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post should submit an ON-LINE application with requisite fee/ intimation charges (wherever applicable).
- Fees sent in any other manner not prescribed in this advertisement and / or the application submitted without depositing the fee/ intimation charges would be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- If the candidates are not eligible or have knowingly or will fully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppressed material information, their candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Candidates who are already in service of Govt./ Quasi-Govt. Organizations and Public Sector Banks/ Undertakings will have to produce a “No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of Interview. Before appointment in SEBI, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced.
- Outstation candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed single AC Three Tier Class railway fare for the to and fro journey by the shortest route, subject to submission of necessary documentary evidence.
- SEBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examinations, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in both the Examination and Interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, SEBI’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Further, SEBI reserves the right to relax any of the requirements for the candidates in deserving cases. SEBI also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, fully or partly on any grounds.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
SEBI Recruitment 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: