SECI Recruitment 2017 For 2 Posts
Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd. (SECI), Delhi Recruitment Advertisement Published for the post of “Additional General Manager”. There are total 2 vacancies available for the Additional General Manager. Online registration of Application form started from 8th February 2017 And last date of submitting online application will be 9th March 2017. Candidates Apply online for this post from below given link. Complete details of age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process etc., are given below:
भारत लिमिटेड सौर ऊर्जा महामंडळ नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे “अतिरिक्त जनरल मॅनेजर” या पदाच्या एकूण 2 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत.अर्ज 8 फेब्रुवारी 2017 पासून उपलब्ध झाले असून अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 9 मार्च 2017 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Age Limit Details For SECI Recruitment 2017
As Per the given notification the age limit details are, candidates should be 50 years. For More age limit Details read the given PDF Advertisement.
SECI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
Other Conditions Of SECI Recruitment 2017
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- The Applications to be submitted ONLINE on the website: www.seci.co.in
- Applications sent other than the prescribed method stands rejected.
- Candidate should upload photograph and signatures as per sizes specified.
- Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- for the post at S. No. 1 is to be paid through online mode. SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates will be required to register before applying.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The crucial date for determining cut – off for age. qualification and experience will be as on the closing date of the advertisement
- The candidates should have minimum adequate qualification as on closing date. Unless specifically mentioned all qualifications must be full time qualifications from a recognized University / Institute.
- The Email ID entered in the application form must remain valid for at least next one year. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- Candidates working in Central / State / Public Sector Undertakings should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview. All candidates will have to produce proper Relieving Orders from their last employer at the time of joining in case of selection.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional. Mere issue of letter for Interview or for any stage of selection process will not imply that candidature has been accepted. Verification of Original Certificates will be done only at the time of Interview. The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
- The prescribed qualifications / experience constitute minimum standards and mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate for being considered for selection process. The Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or consider for lower posts / grades or not to fill all or any of the notified posts or raise the minimum eligibility standards, change the selection criteria, cancel recruitment process without assigning any reason. Only shortlisted candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the notified specifications and the candidature given in their application form will be called for GD / Interview, as the case may be
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters to be calculated taking average of all semesters / years, irrespective of the weight age to any particular semester / year by the Institute / University.
SECI Recruitment 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: