Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Recruitment 2018
Shipping Corporation of India Ltd.
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Published Recruitment Advertisement for posts of Electrical Officer and Trainee Electrical Officer. Walk-in interview for filling up the 50 vacancies of these post. Candidates having qualified several degrees or diploma like B.E. /Diploma,B.E/B.TECH/Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics can apply to this two posts. Candidates age limit is up to 45 years. It’s a walk in interview for the selection of fifty candidates. Interested and eligible candidate can appear for the interview for the post of Trainee Electrical Officers and Electrical Officers. Last date of application is 25.08.2018. More details of Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2018 applications and how to apply link is as follows :
शिपिंग कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “विद्युत अधिकारी / प्रशिक्षु विद्युत अधिकारी” की 50 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 25 अगस्त 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Recruitment 2018 Notification details:-
- Organization Name : Shipping Corporation of India
- Name Posts : Electrical Officer and Trainee Electrical Officer
- Number of Posts : 50 vacancies
- Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
- Application Mode : Walk-in interview
- Official Website : www.shipindia.com
- Last Date : 25th August 2018
- Electrical Officer- Daily wages approximately 2600/- to 3300/- (depending on the type of ship)
- Trainee Electrical Officer- Consolidated stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Electrical Officers and Electrical Officers:
- Electrical Officer:- B.E. /Diploma,B.E/B.TECH/Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics, and in possession of DG approved ETO course certificate and ETO COC.
- Trainee Electrical Officers:-Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with minimum 50% marks in final examination or must have obtained 50% marks in English subject either in 10th or 12th Standard exam, from recognized board, passed three years Diploma or four years of diploma with 60% marks in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication/ Communication engineering or Electronics and Instrumentation.
Age limit for the post.
- Age limit for Electrical Officer is 30 years to 45 years.
- Age limit for Trainee Electrical Officers is 30 years.
Address and further details are given below:
- Add.:-T Maritime Training Institute (MTI) of Shipping Corporation of India Ltd, 52-C, ADI Shankaracharya Marg, Near Powali lake, Mumbai 400072.
How to apply:-
- It’s a walk-in interview, Bring all your required documents Adhaar card, Marksheet, Carry original documents, appear for interview before 25th of august
Last date of application is 25.08.2018.