State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 For 44 posts
State Bank of India Published Notification for the post of Permanent Part-Time Medical Officer – I (PPMO-I). There are total 44 vacancies available for this posts. The eligible candidates send application form before the last date i.e. 6th February 2017 along all relevant document at given address. The application format available on Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers/. Complete details of State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 are given below in PDF file. Candidates read the complete notification before applying the posts.
The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
स्टेट बँक ऑफ इंडिया नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे स्थायी अर्धवेळ वैद्यकीय अधिकारी – I पदाच्या एकूण 44 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक व पात्र उमेदवारांनी आपले अर्ज दिनांक 6 फेब्रुवारी 2017 पर्यंत दिलेल्या पत्तावर पाठवावे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Education Qualification Details For State Bank of India Recruitment 2017
As Per the given Advertisement the education qualification details are, candidates should be MBBS degree from a recognised university etc. For More Educational Details read the given PDF Advertisement.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
|Sr.No.||Posts Name||No. of posts||Education Qualification||Age limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Permanent Part-Time Medical Officer – I (PPMO-I).||44||MBBS degree from a recognized university||Not above 35 years as on 01.01.2017||Rs.23,700/- in the scale of Rs. 23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1,145/2 -32,850|
State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- SC/ST/PWD Candidate for Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General, OBC Candidate for Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 How to Apply :
- The application format is available on Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects.
- The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post / courier to the address mentioned in the application along with self-attested copy of following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License)
- Proof of education certificate.
- Discharge certificate by Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Copy of registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India,
- Experience certificate , Cast certificate issued by competent authority on format prescribed by the Government of India in case of SC/ST.
- OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non- Creamy Layer’ clause issued by the competent authority during the period 01-04-2016 to the date of interview. (For OBC- Non Creamy Layer applicants).
- Original Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai towards Application Fee.
- Brief write-up / Resume as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards/medals if any with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: